delivery for every occasion, or no occasion at all!
With the recent announcement of limiting businesses to essential needs only, we will be open with the following guidelines
1. Orders may be placed by telephone or on our website, using a credit card.
- There will be somewhat limited availability on flowers/plants due to a widespread closing of businesses so if you order something specific on the website bear in mind it will likely have substitutions but will be filled to value and still beautiful!
-Designers choice will be your best option!
2. “Porch pickup” will be available outside of the shop.
3. We shall continue with deliveries. But, for our safety and yours, we will not have personal contact during deliveries or pick ups. The recipient will be called and notified of the delivery and we will bring it when someone is available to accept the delivery.
5. Our shop doors will be secured during this time. Customers are not allowed inside.
Small businesses have and will take a huge hit during this time. We're routing for everyone in our community to come back stronger than before! We can not thank you enough for your continued support. We are striving to remain open while feasible. We humbly remain your friendly local full service florist for 31 years and counting!
Ben and April